Neighbor for Neighbor
"Dignity and Respect to Help People"
PRIVATELY FUNDED & OPERATED BY THE PEOPLE OF TULSA
Neighbor For Neighbor is a non-profit interfaith organization that:
• Demonstrates faith by action, not words
• Serves the poor by providing needed services
• Seeks justice for the poor and powerless through advocacy
• Educates the community about poverty through personal involvement with the poor
• Encourages all people to realize their potential
"I was hungry and you feed me, thirsty and you gave me drink; I was a stranger and you received me in your homes, naked and you clothed me; I was sick and you took care of me, in prison and you visited me."
Neighbor for Neighbor offers ten basic programs that assist the uninsured, low income, unemployed, seniors, handicapped and the impoverished:
•FAMILY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
•FOOD DISTRIBUTION PROGRAM
•LIFE SKILLS PROGRAM
Learn more about each program through the links on our menu.